Design and Content Coordinator
Programa is a Melbourne-based startup looking to revolutionize the interior design, architecture and furniture industry through an end-to-end SaaS marketplace. Programa makes it easier for designers to manage their projects and for suppliers to manage, promote and sell their products.
We are looking for
A Melbourne-based design and marketing specialist looking to take the next step in his career, advance his marketing skills and grow with an innovative company.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for high-end design and experience working with marketing and sales teams to execute campaigns.
We are a small team looking for someone with the drive, drive and enthusiasm to help grow a global business from the start.
what you will do
As the Content and Design Coordinator, you will work directly with the Marketing Manager and the Founders to:
- Own design and creation of content from marketing and sales assets such as social media ads, landing pages, case studies and presentations on social posts, animations, email campaigns automated emails and flat-lays.
- Own organic social media in line with marketing objectives, with immediate focus on Instagram and Pinterest.
- Contribute to the campaign and the generation of creative ideas.
- Help implement marketing plans across a wide range of paid and organic channels and mediums such as email, paid social media and affiliates.
- Assist with creative copy for a variety of purposes and audiences.
- One-off tasks as you go along.
Who are you
- 2 to 3 years of experience in design and marketing, ideally in-house.
- Experience working with marketing teams to execute digital marketing campaigns and leverage social media channels.
- Have a passion for high-end modern design and keep abreast of the latest visual trends.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Figma or the Adobe suite (we use Figma).
- You are tech savvy and have experience or the ability to quickly pick up marketing software such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, SkedSocial and ActiveCampaign.
- Ability to interpret and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple changing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- A sponge for the knowledgeable looking to learn more about marketing strategy, tactics, and analytics.
- Experience in motion graphic design / video editing.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge or experience in the interior design, architecture, SAAS B2B or high-end furniture and fit-out industries.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible, hybrid and dog-friendly work environment.
- Further develop your marketing skills with a highly experienced and supportive team.
Please send a brief introduction, resume and portfolio/examples of relevant previous design/content work.