ACWORTH, Ga. – Jaipur Living, a global rug and home textile company, introduced its first rug release of the year, celebrating the season of comfort.
Jaipur returns to its roots with 50 rugs spread over 10 new collections and seven existing collections available on the Jaipur website. Additionally, new styles have been added to the Manchaha collection.
All Jaipur Living rugs are available in custom sizes as the company continues to expand its custom program.
- Scandinavian Dula is inviting and contemporary, bringing plush comfort and versatile appeal to casual spaces. Crafted from chunky wool, this handwoven rug features a heathered design for added texture and depth.
- The Hatha collection is handwoven in jute and wool, showcasing a soft, textured cut and loop pile with neutral color streaks.
- The contemporary design of the Anthem collection infuses the home with an artistic vibe. Handcrafted from a luxury viscose and wool blend, the Noverre rug offers a plush underfoot feel, soft touch and subtle sheen.
- Britta Plus is simply sophisticated and features an assortment of texture-rich heather designs. The tweed-inspired pattern of the Octave rug offers visual texture with a hand-tufted blend of wool and viscose.
- The Lenox collection is inspired by the unrushed quality of the natural process and features solid, grounded designs with an elegant look.
- The Swoon collection brings captivating style to life that features vibrant whimsical color combinations. Inspired by traditional Turkish textiles that have aged in the sun, Swoon is made with plush polyester and is performance-oriented to suit high-traffic spaces indoors and out.
Erica Crawford, associate editor of Furniture Today, recently graduated from the University of Iowa, with a degree in English and a writing certificate in publishing. In addition to bringing her talent as a writer to the editorial team, Erica will add her millennial perspective.